This is a great opportunity to develop a wide range of skills in a friendly, supportive environment. The role will involve working with the design team on live projects, pulling together client presentations and creating marketing assets for the agency. From audience research and client workshops, to brand creation and digital execution, you’ll experience the whole creative process.
Essential skills include:
- A passion for design and the ability to learn and develop
- Ability to use design skills to visualise your thinking
- Working knowledge of industry software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- You can work as part of a team
- Up to date with trends in design
- Excited to show what you can do and keen to learn
- Good communication and presentation skills.
To be eligible you need to be aged 16–24 and currently claiming Universal Credit. And you must apply through your local Job Centre following a referral from your Work Coach. Speak to your Work Coach as soon as possible, quoting job reference V0000396370.
Get more details, or apply here. Good luck!